With our broad expertise, we actively support you in project planning or execution.
Independent Advice and Support
Aviation is continuously undergoing technological and operational change. To meet the ever-increasing demands of HEMS and UAV operations, a compatible infrastructure must be in place.
With our broad expertise, we actively support you in project planning or execution in:
- Taxiways and Maneuvering routes
- Specification of Operational Concepts
- Design and Planning of Lighting and Control Systems
- Building Integration and Interface Planning
- Design and Integration of Navigation Aids
Even though the capabilities of operating helicopters and UAVs seem endless, clear guidelines are in place to keep aviation as safe as we know it. Thanks to a well-founded preliminary project, risks can be identified and addressed at an early stage. This creates planning stability and a cost overview.
We are happy to support you with:
- Site Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Obstacle Detection and Evaluation
- Environmental Studies
- Risk and Safety Assessments
- Site supervision
Product and system design and support
With the approach “From the Pilots Eye” we are always interested in providing efficient and innovative solutions for the infrastructure. We have the resources to implement customized solutions.
This includes the following areas:
- Project Management
- Electronics Development
- Mechanical and Optical Design
- Building Automation
- Technical Documentation and Training
If you have questions about specific implementations and their suitability, we will be happy to advise you.
Our field of activity deals with a comprehensive set of regulations worldwide.
- According to ICAO, FAA and EASA
- Consideration of Local Authorities
- Studies on Operational and Safety Issues